Graeme Clark joins Ingeborg Hochmair and Blake Wilson in receiving the 2013 Laser~DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award for the development of the modern cochlear implant. Read Cochelar’s press release here.
Congratulations to the 2013 Graeme Clark Scholarship Winners!
Some details about the scholarship:
Who is eligible for the program?
- Scholarship applicants must have Nucleus Cochlear Implant.
- Available to those currently completing their final year of high school, to mature aged students who have been accepted into a university, and to current undergraduate and graduate university students.
- Scholarship applicants must have applied or be enrolled in an accredited college, university or technical school.
- Scholarship applicants must receive a 2.5 GPA or better to enroll for and maintain the scholarship.
What is the value of the scholarship award?
- Scholarship value is $2,000 per year for up to four years, assuming the scholarship recipient maintains a 2.5 GPA or better.
- Scholarship is paid in annual installments on the completion of each year of study.
Entries for next year’s scholarship will be accepted beginning in March 2013. Check here for details!