Graeme Clark joins Ingeborg Hochmair and Blake Wilson in receiving the 2013 Laser~DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award for the development of the modern cochlear implant. Read Cochelar’s press release here.
Tag Archives: Graeme Clark
Meet the 2013 Graeme Clark Scholarship Winners
Congratulations to the 2013 Graeme Clark Scholarship Winners!
Some details about the scholarship:
Who is eligible for the program?
- Scholarship applicants must have Nucleus Cochlear Implant.
- Available to those currently completing their final year of high school, to mature aged students who have been accepted into a university, and to current undergraduate and graduate university students.
- Scholarship applicants must have applied or be enrolled in an accredited college, university or technical school.
- Scholarship applicants must receive a 2.5 GPA or better to enroll for and maintain the scholarship.
What is the value of the scholarship award?
- Scholarship value is $2,000 per year for up to four years, assuming the scholarship recipient maintains a 2.5 GPA or better.
- Scholarship is paid in annual installments on the completion of each year of study.
Entries for next year’s scholarship will be accepted beginning in March 2013. Check here for details!