No intermediary device required! Connect directly to the Phonak DECT phone, or use the Phonak EasyCall to connect directly to your existing Bluetooth-equipped mobile phone, and Naída CI Q70 sound processors.
Advanced Bionics announces future compatibility with Phonak EasyCall and Phonak DECT Phone.
The Phonak EasyCall* accessory is designed to provide universal, discreet, and hassle-free communication with any Bluetooth®-enabled mobile phone.
- Attaches directly to the phone
- Streams directly to both ears for best sound quality and speech intelligibility
- Supports all brands of cell phones, including iPhone and Samsung
- No intermediary device needed
The Phonak DECT Phone* is a cordless phone for everyone that provides an easy-to-use phone option at home or at work.
- Enjoy calls on your landline phone
- Transmit sound directly to one or both ears to reduce noise and maximize speech understanding – hearing aid users experience 40% better speech understanding¹
- One solution for the whole family – family members without hearing loss can use the DECT Phone just like a regular phone
- No intermediary device required
Wireless Gateway Bundle – 20% off
The North America Advanced Bionics webstore is offering discount prices on the Communication Bundle, the Media Bundle, and the Wireless Gateway Bundle for a limited time. Each bundle comes with two of these three items – the ComPilot, the Remote Mic, and the TVLink II. These two bundles, containing the big-ticket ComPilot, are 50% off for a limited time.
If you already have the ComPilot, the Gateway Bundle completes the set, with a Remote Mic and a TVLink II!
Super secret tip – you don’t need to be an AB recipient to order from the store! So if you know somebody who uses a compatible Phonak hearing aid, feel free to share this post.
Communication Bundle – 50% off
Media Bundle – 50% off
The FDA has approved the wireless accessories for the Cochlear Nucleus 6 processors.
Effective November 18, 2014 the Nucleus 6 System configuration will allow candidates to choose up to four wireless accessories as part of their System Kit at no additional charge.
Current Nucleus 6 users with a Plus One option can redeem it for a wireless accessory beginning December 1, 2014. For all other Cochlear users with a Nucleus 6 Sound Processor, wireless accessories can be ordered from the Cochlear web store on December 1, 2014, as well.