The Naida CI Q90 Pre-sale starts on November 16th for US and Canada residents! The newest processor from Advanced Bionics offers these exciting features: Contact Customer Service to place your order today.
- With AutoSound™ OS technology, your Naída CI Q90 intelligently analyzes and automatically adapts to the sound around you, so you hear your best wherever you go without having to change programs or adjust any settings.
- The StereoZoom feature uses the front and back microphones on both processors to zoom in on a single voice in a noisy environment, so you can chat one-on-one with less effort in extreme noise.
- The WindBlock feature automatically reduces wind noise for greater comfort in windy environments like a golf course or the beach.
- The SoundRelax feature automatically dampens unexpected loud sounds, such as door slamming or clanging dishes, for a more pleasant listening experience.
- The EchoBlock feature improves the sound quality in reverberant environments you encounter, like museums, galleries, and places of worship.
Some of these features will be available for the Naída CI Q70. An appointment with your audiologist will be necessary to activate them.
Initial Naída CI Q90 upgrades will be reserved for recipients who are paying for the upgrade, including a trade-in program for current Naída CI Q70 recipients. Information for Naída CI Q70 recipients who were implanted on or after February 9th, 2015 will be provided shortly.
In addition, two smaller, lighter batteries with improved battery life will also be available. The PowerCel 110 Mini and PowerCell 170 Mini offer extra comfort and up to 36 hours of battery life. These exciting new batteries will also work with the Naída CI Q70.