— The World’s Newest, Most Advanced Electro Acoustic Stimulation (EAS) System Receives Regulatory Approval for Commercial Release in Europe —
VALENCIA, Calif., May 28, 2015 – Advanced Bionics (AB), a global leader in cochlear implant technology and a company of the Sonova Group, announced today that the new Naída CI Q90 EAS received TÜV approval for distribution in Europe. With the arrival of this new product, now more than ever, cochlear implant recipients have access to the combined technologies of AB and Phonak, the innovation leaders in cochlear implants and hearing instruments.
The Naída CI Q90 EAS offers a truly integrated electro acoustic hearing solution in addition to many of the popular features delivered with the Naída CI platform:
- Powerful acoustic Phonak receiver attaches directly to the Naída CI Q90 sound processor
- Available for use with the industry’s largest selection of wireless connectivity accessories for phone calls and media streaming from devices by Apple®, Samsung®, Nokia® and other leading brands
- Compatible with AB ClearVoice™* and Phonak UltraZoom speech enhancement technologies for improved understanding in noise
- Fast, easy programming within AB’s signature SoundWave™ fitting software
- New AB-Phonak fitting feature designed to align sound from a hearing instrument and a cochlear implant