CiWear and Cochlear Implant HELP are proud to offer free shipping on CiWear merchandise to the Continental US until 12/31/2015. Use voucher code ‘cochlearimplanthelp’ at checkout.
The folks at CiWear who make the shirts that hold off-ear cochlear implant processors securely and manage cables now offer shirts in two different materials – one for swimming, and another for sports.
Ci Wear Swim
Ci WearTM teamed up with Victory KoreDryTM, a manufacturer with 30 years of experience in water sports gear, to manufacture our shirts in the USA. CiWear Swim
- KoreDryTM fabric that is 80% nylon and 20% lycra
- Dries quickly so you stay warmer
- Raglan sleeves and flatlock stitching for added comfort and flexibility
- U.V. tested at UPF 50+ (equal to SPF 150+) factor both wet and dry giving it a rating you can depend on to protect your skin against the damaging rays of the sun when in or out of the water
Ci Wear Sport
Made with high performance premium quality Wicko active mesh for moisture management to keep skin cool and dry. Ideal for all your indoor and outdoor activities, including swimming. The lightweight, stretchable fabric combined with raglan sleeves, and flatlock stitching make for easy movement, flexibility and added comfort.
- Made of 100% Polyester
- Quick drying
- Moisture management (wicking)
- Ideal for putting under uniform or wearing as a exercise shirt
- Pockets fit the Neptune, AquaCase and smartphones and digital music players upto the size of an IPhone 6